To check the Facebook app version on your mobile phone (both Android and iOS), follow these steps:
- Open the “Google Play Store” app on your Android device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines (hamburger menu) at the top-left corner to open the side menu.
- Select “My apps & games” from the menu.
- In the “Installed” tab, scroll down to find “Facebook” in the list of installed apps.
- The version number of the Facebook app will be displayed next to the app name.
For iOS (iPhone/iPad):
- Open the “App Store” app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your profile picture (Apple ID) in the top-right corner to go to your account page.
- Scroll down to find the “Available Updates” section.
- If the Facebook app has an available update, you will see it listed with the version number.
- If there is no update available, you can still find the version number by scrolling down to the “Installed Apps” section and finding “Facebook” in the list. The version number will be displayed next to the app name.
Please note that the exact steps may vary slightly depending on the version of the app store on your device, but the general process remains the same for most Android and iOS devices.