To check which version of Android your device is running, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your device. This can typically be found by opening the app drawer and selecting the “Settings” app icon.
- Scroll down and tap on “About phone” or “About device”.
- Look for the “Android version” section. This will tell you which version of Android your device is currently running.
To update your Android version, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on “Software update” or “System updates”.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the update.
Keep in mind that not all devices will receive regular updates, and some devices may no longer be supported by their manufacturer, which means they will no longer receive updates. Additionally, some updates may not be available for your device due to compatibility or other issues.